Job Openings and Scientific Exchange
Ph. D. or Post Doc opportunities
We are always looking for outstanding young scientists to join one of our projects in the areas of
- space-charge storage in polymer electrets,
- piezo-, pyro- and ferro-electricity in polymer electrets,
- preparation and properties of cellular polymer ferroelectrets,
- selection, optimization and investigation of electrostrictive elastomers,
- physical acoustics of polymer transducers and of musical instruments.
If you have strong expertise in one of these areas PLUS excellent, internationally competitive qualifications and a professional command of German OR English, please contact Ms. Maria Ulrich, .
If you qualify for or are interested in our Master program in Polymer Science, please do not contact us directly,
but go instead to the homepage www.polymerscience.de.
The following is a list of institutions that provide funding as well as assistance for a short or long term research stay.
- Humboldt Stiftung:
The Humboldt Foundation promotes and supports the international exchange of scientists.
- Deutsche akademische Austausch Dienst: The German Academic Exchange Service provides funds and services to promote the exchange of scientists.
- Marie Curie Fellowships (People): The European Union's efforts to promote young scientists, with various programmes supporting individuals from almost all countries in the world.
A very useful introduction to the structure of scientific support programmes that are available to scientists who want to visit a German research facility is provided by Internationale Kooperation.
Last update: by Werner Wirges