PhD or Post Doc opportunitiesWe are always looking for outstanding young scientists to join one of our projects in the areas of
- space-charge storage in polymer electrets
- piezo-, pyro- and ferro-electricity in polymer electrets
- preparation and properties of cellular polymer ferroelectrets
- selection, optimization and investigation of electrostrictive elastomers
- physical acoustics of polymer transducers and of musical instruments
If you qualify for or are interested in our Master program in Polymer Science, please do not contact us directly, but go instead to the homepage www.polymerscience.de .
The following is a list of institutions that provide funding as well as assistance for a short or long term research stay.
- Humboldt Stiftung: The Humboldt Foundation promotes and supports the international exchange of scientists.
- Deutsche akademische Austausch Dienst: The German Academic Exchange Service provides funds and services to promote the exchange of scientists.
- Marie Curie Fellowships (People): The European Union's efforts to promote young scientists, with various programmes supporting individuals from almost all countries in the world.